CannaDex360: A Comprehensive Cannabis Information Hub
The CannaDex360 prototype is a workplace application for cannabis businesses and healthcare providers. Users receive practical cannabis expertise alongside market-specific information. Powered by the staff at MyMedicine, CannaDex360 may be viewed on any computer or tablet.
Access product details, sales guides, consumer care tips, and much more. Content is updated by clinicians, vendors, and dispensaries - connecting cannabis medicine with the cannabis industry. The result is a trusted source for anyone who stands to benefit.
*Currently, the CannaDex360 prototype is only available in Ohio
How Does CannaDex360 Work?
1. Verified cannabis businesses and healthcare providers sign-up to receive login information
2. Access CannaDex360's library and market-specific resources
Questions? Check out the User Guide
CannaDex360 is in early stages of development as we refine our concept:
1) Consolidating market-specific information and
2) Providing reputable cannabis expertise on
3) A user-friendly platform for cannabis vendors, industry staff, healthcare providers, and consumers
Any feedback will guide our web-build to allow more access, enhance the user experience, add functionality, and reach the full potential of CannaDex360. Thank you!
Improve efficiency, outreach, and customer service with a centralized workplace application. When CannaDex360 is accessed on POS terminals, staff have product, industry, and medical information at their fingertips; resulting in quick, productive sales interactions. Management is able to use CannaDex360 for training, education, and updating consumer-facing information. Additionally, provide dispensary details to your local cannabis community.
CannaDex360 allows vendors to control the narrative regarding product and business details. Share company facts and sales material with all members of your cannabis industry, allowing for targeted marketing efforts and information dissemination. Manage data from one organized location, while empowering on-the-go staff to inform others and answer questions with a click of a button. Vendors can also obtain feedback from local dispensaries and healthcare providers.
With CannaDex360, medical professionals are now able to engage their state's cannabis program. Market-specific information is presented by vendors and product specialists, while leading industry pharmacists compile and review clinical guidance. Receive details about local operators and cannabis medicine while guiding patients. Soon, individual providers can view cannabis-related interventions and progress notes documented by MyMedicine clinicians for any shared patients.
- Become an expert on your cannabis market in record time
- Filter products by vendor, keywords, ingredients, and other meaningful characteristics
- Consolidated information in one place to improve operations and efficiency
- Share product feedback with the local cannabis community
- Enhance customer care with intricate product knowledge, instructions, and precautions
- Continuous updates from a team of leading cannabis pharmacists and market specialists. Meet our CannaNerds!
- Expedite the learning curve for staff and those new to the industry
- Stay current on developments in cannabis medicine and cannabis policy
- Receive meaningful summary points regarding a variety of cannabis topics
- Clinical guidance reviewed and assigned quality ratings based upon available evidence
Are you a healthcare provider, dispensary, or vendor operating in Ohio's cannabis market?
Contact us to join the first online index shaped by ALL members of your cannabis community.